Monday, December 12, 2011

HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!! Bad Credit?????

i am 17, and i graduate in 2009. People call my house everyday about paying them off for something i supposedly bought, etc. I went to the police station with my sister when i had a bank account, and we got it a police statement and had it closed, b/c someone in the bank was using my account, and someone unknown. At the time, we had a computer that wasn't virus protected, and spyware protected, and it would tell us that people could get into our computer for personal information, but my mom always figured the programs were lying trying to get money. How can i fix this? I don't want to go get a car, or try to get an apartment and be denied for something my mom cluelessly ignored. Do we tell all the people to just leave us alone, or do we get police reports for them all,???? Credit cards are in my name, and auto loans, and stuff, i have no car, and true to god, I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE!!!! How do we fix it, b/c i know this is giving me bad credit if there are loans and credit cards involved. I wanted to wait til i'm 18 to handle this, b/c i figured it would be better, but any suggestions, and comments, are welcome, no dumb ones please!!!

Thanks!!!!!HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!! Bad Credit?????
If people are using your name to get them credit (i.e. credit cards), then yes you should go report to this police as this is called identity theft!!



You also need to contact the credit bureaus (Equifax/Transunion) and let them know that your name was fraudently being used by other people and that you are not responsible for this debt. They will red flag your credit and fix the problem (in time).



Get it sorted out now!HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!! Bad Credit?????
OH my goodness . I am sorry to hear that. I believe you need to contact the credit bureas and let them know before it gets to late and no do not wait till u are 18 you need to do this now! So you can get everything situated before its to late. GOOD LUCK
Call the District Attorney and ask for advice. Put a freeze on your credit report(s)
I would try to sort this out before you turn 18, if you can. You should definitely go to the police and tell them about your name being used by someone else. Else you will get in trouble some time, if you aren't already.

Else you may end up needing prepaid credit cards like these: http://tinyurl.com/prepaidccs because you are getting bad credit.
Hi!



Hope that i can help you. By joining this website, you can earn money. Its all free and more important is its LEGAL. Don't worry, i have done it. And now i can earn more money for my university/college



http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=279607
  • vb
  • web design and hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment