Monday, December 12, 2011

How to repair bad credit?

I had bad luck in life and got into credit card debt because of it---and just now am able to pay some of the money I owe (some have been written off, some are with collection agencies, some I don't know what happened to). I am going to pay what I can---will it help my credit? My score is like 400 something which is very poor...it used to be 699 :( Anyway. I make my car payment on time every month and have for the last 4 years so that's a good thing on my report. What else can I do to repair my bad credit...and how long will it take? Should I apply for a credit card for people with poor credit...use it sometimes and then pay it right off...will that help? Or not get a credit card at all? If I should--which one should I apply for? Thanks for your help. I want to get my life back on track and get this weight off my shoulder so I can start building my future and be able to buy a car or house in the future. I'm 30 years old. Thanks.How to repair bad credit?
Go for a secured credit card, you are then positive that you'll get approved and from then on you can start building your credit.



See http://finance.ebookorama.com/nextmilenn



hope I helpedHow to repair bad credit?
Pay your bills on time, and pay extra on your loans if possible. I would not open another credit card (unless it only one and only for emergencies), or you could get back into trouble again. There really is no way to repair credit quickly - it takes time.



You mention making car payments - if this is your only debt currently, I recommend not using your savings for this, as the timely, monthly payments will help to improve your credit. If you do have any loans or credit cards - I would pay those off because you will be loosing more in interest than you would be making on your interest in savings...



Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment