Monday, December 12, 2011

HOW TO GET A LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT?

I need a loan for a house that costs $35,000. I live in Lorain ohio.HOW TO GET A LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT?
If you have really bad credit, you will not get a mortgage. If your credit score is at least 620, you can apply for an FHA loan.HOW TO GET A LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT?
Good Day To You All.



I want to Introduce My Company to you,I am Rev.Mrs Erica Motte,the Chief

Executive Officer (CEO) of Erica Foundation. We are a reputable,legitimate %26amp;

registered Company.Approved by the American and

England Government,an Affiliate of the American Bureau of money lenders.We

give out Loans to individuals in need of financial assistance at ones

convienience with a reasonable interest of 2%. Do you have a bad credit or

you are in need of money to pay bills? Services Rendered include:



*Refinance

*Home Improvement

*Inventor Loans

*Auto Loans

*Debt Consolidation

*Line of Credit

*Second Mortgage

*Business Loans

*Personal Loans

*International Loans



Please write back if interested.



We await your Quick Response,you\'ll be mailed a Loan application form to

fill. No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed. We Look

forward permitting me to be of service to you.

Sincerely,



Rev.Erica Motte,

Managing Director,

Erica Foundation.

E- mail us on niceloanfirm@sify.com

Thank you as I wait your response.
Hi.

I am Kelly Williams and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are a lot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed. I got a loan of $500,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed. They give all kind of loan and if you apply for loan from their company you will get your loan withing 24banking hours Contact them at sylvesterloancompany@yahoo.com interest rate of .2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier
Hello, I am Faith Dodge I live in Hereford Texas in US with my son and daughter David and Emily,my husband died a year ago leaving me and the kids lonely,I am so much in short oif cash to pay my bills so I needed to apply for loan online I was scam the sum of 2000usd and I decide not to involve myself with loan online again,but I a friend of mine from Canada introduce me to mr Felix Brown I apply for loan and I was given a loan to pay my bills.So if you are in need you can contact him via email felixbrownloanfirm75@yahoo.com and you will get it without any delay.Thanks and wish you the best of luck.
In current situation only bad credit loan will help you. Though your credit may be low, there are bad credit loan lenders who will be in a position to afford you loan. The loan process is simple compared to that of regular loan. Since the loan process is faster and the loan is given to people with bad credit, prepare to pay an interest rate higher than for the regular loan.

Below website will help you in getting a bad credit loan.



www.loan-guides.net
I am Mrs.Jones.I am widow with 3 kids and was stuck in a financial situation that i was fixed and needed refinace behind bills.I tried seeking loan from various loan firms both private and corporate but couldnt but as God would have it,i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender,by the name Peterson Rooney,who gave me a loan of $28,000 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well the last in college.So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Peterson Rooney via his private email: petersonfinancialservice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment