Monday, December 12, 2011

Home loans with bad credit?

so my husband and I both have bad credit, well bad is an under statement, it's horrible! We are trying to relocate from Cali to Texas where the cost of living is WAY lower, the thing is in california we sort of own our house, it's my parents house and we are buying if from them but the loan is in their name, when we move we would like to buy a home and not rent, the reason is because we could buy a nice home on a big piece of property for $50,000 and the rentals I have looked at would cost more then buying. Is it possible for us to get a loan with bad credit? and how would I go about that? or am I just gonna be stuck until I get my credit cleaned up?Home loans with bad credit?
A year ago, you might have had a chance. Now, probably not.



One problem is that the payments on the CA home went towards the credit history of your parents.



Find an inexpensive rental %26amp; start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment