Monday, December 12, 2011

So my ex got the house in the divorce,whats this all about?

she got the house and i was supposed to get a quit claim deed paper for her.well she was about to lose the house cause she is bad with money.but the bank wanted to work with her because of how the market is.so they sent a guy to her house and i signed some papers with her to help her out .i never got the quit claim paper since we were on good terms and i didn't want the house and she knows that.well she has given up on the house and has moved to a rental now.we still talk and she said she just didn't want the house anymore.so whats the deal with it.since now I'm sure the bank has taken the house whats in store for me?bad credit I'm sure of.but anything else?So my ex got the house in the divorce,whats this all about?
A foreclosure is nasty. You can willingly give up the house to the bank.

If you took any home equity loans and the bank finds the house isn't worth the amount , you get charged a difference.

With all the foreclosures , state agencies as well as federal HUD. are willing to help, if not get an attorney , legal advice , ie better than generic advice.So my ex got the house in the divorce,whats this all about?
dam she F ed u up
I think you need to find a good lawyer to see if you can salvage anything. Generally when the banks get hold of it they dispose of property cheaply just so they can cover the debt. In the future I suggest you sell your house first before the banks get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment