Monday, December 12, 2011

How bad will credit score be hurt ?

I may start looking to buy a house - I spoke with a lender who said I should

first get pre-approved and in order to do that my credit will be checked.

I know that my score will go down a little when that happens and because of that

would rather not have it checked unless I am really serious about getting a house.



Does anyone know how many points it will go down just by having it checked ?How bad will credit score be hurt ?
You can use this credit monitoring service to pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of such payments - credit-report-score.10001mb.comHow bad will credit score be hurt ?
A few. Not to worry. But here is the thing. Go to a mortgage broker, just to discuss your plans. You do NOT need to have a credit report run if you tell the truth to the person helping you. They can give you a good idea where you will stand. Then when you are ready, you will have the down payment you need, and be more successful in your quest to buy a house. Running around from bank to bank lowers it, and they will all have a different story about mortgages. A broker only has one.
The credit scoring has been adjusted for the circumstance of mortgage lending shopping....don't worry.
Hi



While I was looking for credit report, I found a company , that offers this service for really free .They also offer credit monitoring, anti fraud alert, and many more benefits.



Visit http://GoCreditReport.info and register really free .



Hope that was helpful for you

No comments:

Post a Comment